This is a short story of the main junctures of my life incorporated within the universe story, and the story of humanity’s Axial Ages (centered around my birth-city of Alexandria, in Egypt, in the north-east of Africa). I wrote this paper in a creative, childish, story-telling narrative style, with philosophical self-universe-reflections on the nature & purpose of this long evolutionary journey… I wrote this paper for one of my PhD courses for Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Early Childhood PK, Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2, Higher Education, Infant/Toddler, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article, Document
- Keywords: auto-ethnography, auto-biography, story, big history, story of the universe, axial age, philosophy, spirituality, self-reflection, creative, art
- Why I love this Resource: Because I tried to incorporate my personal story with the grand story of the universe - as my whole Being, in a creative philosophical narration.
- Posted By: Noha Tarek
- Date Added: May 26, 2019