Sacred Place, Sacred RoleClick for this Resource!
Sacred Place, Sacred Role is a curriculum study designed for use in churches and other organizations.It is a six week study that brings the teachings of science and faith together to address one of the major ways we imagine our human place in nature: that of being the Stewards of Nature. This study addresses the problems with that idea, and presents new images of our rightful place in creation. This curriculum package offers the book Sacred Place, Sacred Role, a Teacher’s Guide, Student Workbooks, and a DVD that includes author introductions to each session, along with interviews with leading scientists, theologians and philosophers. The filming offers the professional work of film director Marty Ostrow, maker of the highly acclaimed film Renewal, and a contributing member of the Deep Journey Network.The written materials have been designed in a beautiful and creative layout by David Goetz of CZ Strategy.
- Original Release Date (Year): 2014
- Used by people who call the work: Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Other
- Keywords: small group study; church curriculum
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Paul J Kirbas
- Date Added: July 23, 2014