Rituals Create Us — Upcoming Course on Evolutionary Rituals!Click for this Resource!
Dancing Through the Darkness to an Ecozoic Age.
Autumn blessings of abundant gratitude & seeds for tomorrow, everyone!
I wanted to tell you about my lifework these days and how I came to be offering this course on the global Deeptime Network.
What rituals shaped the person you’ve become?
Rituals, I came to see, are powerful.
Now, to change course, which is not to say we can avoid or reverse the sixth mass extinction,
We need EVOLUTIONARY rituals.
For two decades I’ve been creating such rituals, learning from Matthew Fox, Brian Swimme,
Miriam MacGillis, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Jennifer Morgan, my Gaia Centre and Ruah community.
Now, it’s time to share and
learn more with the global community.
What are evolutionary rituals?
Who are Evolutionary Rituals for?
How powerful are rituals?
Some of the most important work you and I can do to affect a culture of human – earth mutuality starts with the ways we celebrate life! Rituals, wrote Matthew Fox in his pivotal book, the Reinvention of Work, is activism. Reinvention of rituals is faithful, part of every tradition, time, and the conscious evolution of our species.
It’s Autumn, time to harvest the hard-won wisdom of our times, of science, and to respond with rituals Earth calls us to do. Time to be thankful for the Deep Time Network, the international community it is gathering and equipping to be part of the Change. I am and we can all be grateful for the opportunity to step into our rights and response-abilities — the creation, embodiment, and passing on of practices and rites to be cocreators of what Thomas and Brian named an ecozoic age. In this way can we plant seeds for tomorrow’s Earth family.
Please hold this program in prayer and intention that it might be part of the Change.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Law, Other (health and healing ), Religion/Spirituality, Science, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Blog, DTN Course Blog
- Keywords: #spirituality, #cosmology, #ritual, #spiritualpractice, #ceremony, #evolution, #ecozoic, #ecojustice, #climatechange, #climatejustic, #climateanxiety, #ReligionandSpirituality, #scienceandspirituality, #progressivechristianity #ecology
- Why I love this Resource: Love, as understood in the most ancient Hebrew, implied obligation, to be obliged to step up for love of life, this blog is an expression of my love of life.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Carol Kilby -
- Date Added: October 4, 2022