This is the illustrated transcript of a workshop I did for the three regions of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace – in New Jersey, Seattle, and Rearsby, UK – in which I suggested ways in which the central themes of the Christian story and of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace charism might be enriched and enlivened by the perspective of the new cosmology. This resource includes a ritual way of celebration the creation story.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Christian story; ritual; theology; religious life
- Posted By: Terrence J. Moran
- Date Added: February 4, 2014