With the creation of Earth Day in the middle of the last century most environmental groups adopted the concept of Environmental Stewardship. It became their mission and purpose and we are indebted to them. But today we are much more aware that we are living in a climate changing world. With its irreversible transformations it is changing everything including our understanding of our relationship with Earth. This article describes how this new understanding requires us to move beyond stewardship to embrace a more comprehensive and beneficial approach.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Other (Environmental Stewardship)
- Type: Article
- Keywords: Environmental Stewardship, Climate Change
- Why I love this Resource: It helps us re-think Stewardship in liht of our our new relationship with Earth
- Posted By: Mike Bell
- Date Added: August 7, 2017