- Applying the New Cosmology to Current Issues, Institutional Change, and Movement Building
- Re-visioning Therapy, Bringing in a Cosmic Perspective
- Spiritual Direction inside an Evolving Universe
- Bringing the New Cosmology to Church Based Centers
- Starting an “Earth Church,“ a center not affiliated with any particular religion
- Reinventing Images of God Ritual/practices
- Applying a deeptime perspective to diversity and anti-bias work
- Cosmic and Deeptime Education
- Deep Psychology and the New Cosmology
- Indigenous and Ecozoic ways of knowing
- Non-human consciousness — Animal, Plant, etc.
- Curriculum for Humanity — What humans need to know at this point in evolution
- Feminine wisdom and the New Cosmology
- Nature/Gardening as portals to a big picture and a rich spiritual life.
- Creative Arts and the New Cosmology – Art/Writing/Filmmaking Projects
- Exploring futurist thinkers — Joanna Macy, John Seed, Charles Eisenstein, Terry Patten, Naomi Klein, Bill Plotkin, Michael Dowd, Gregory Bateson, Fritjof Capra.
- The Pluriverse, Cosmology and Social Justice
- Sharing the New Creation Story with the World
- Science as Scripture to Deepen Our Spirituality
Our Vision is to ignite our sense of connectedness with Earth and nurture a spirituality of Earth care through learning circles.
Gladwyne Montessori is an independent Montessori school on Philadelphia’s Main Line.
Committed to guiding adults in their journey as they discover the truths about childhood and study Montessori pedagogy. Personal growth and deep understanding prepares us for success. The result is transformative.View all Sponsors
Want to Sponsor DTN? Click here.