Have you ever looked up at the night sky and wondered, “What is the universe?”
In this lively and engaging collection of interviews, astronomer Stephan Martin talks with some of today’s most innovative and cutting-edge thinkers on the nature of the universe and our relationship to it. Scientists, mystics, indigenous elders, and cultural creatives all share their unique voices on the nature of reality, the interplay of science and religion, the future of humanity, and the role of each person in a mysterious and evolving universe.
Filled with rich insight, dynamic discussion, and penetrating wisdom, Cosmic Conversations asks the fundamental questions about the universe that many of us have wondered about yet few have explored in-depth, questions such as:
* Do time, space, and matter really exist?
* Can the universe be inside us, outside us, or both?
* Is the universe alive, conscious, and intelligent?
* Where are we in the cosmic evolutionary picture?
A compelling journey from the farthest reaches of outer space to the innermost realms of the human heart, Cosmic Conversations will change the way you look at the universe (and yourself) forever.
- Used by people who call the work: Evolutionaries, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Book
- Keywords: cosmic, conversations, dialogues, interviews, spirituality, cosmology, universe
- Why I love this Resource: It's a wonderful collection of interviews with amazing people on the nature of the universe and our place in it!
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Stephan Martin
- Date Added: February 24, 2015