Ecospirituality through the Eyes of an Artist, Part IClick for this Resource!
Enjoy artist, filmmaker, and educator Imogene Drummond‘s presentation “Ecospirituality through the Eyes of an Artist, Part I” hosted by Sr Caroljean Willie, Program Director of SC EarthConnection, on April 21. Imogene shared her painting expeditions to sacred sites around the world and connected their influence on the development of her cosmocentric art, including video and film. Cj and Imogene met on the Deeptime Network.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Education, Other (Creativity personal empowerment), Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Lecture/Webinar, Video
- Keywords: deeptime art, eco-spirituality, sacred sites, EarthConnection, cosmocentric, fusion of art and nature and spirituality
- Why I love this Resource: It was an honor to share my development as a deeptime artist with the EarthConnection audience.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Imogene Drummond
- Date Added: May 4, 2022