Big Questions about Big History in U.S. SchoolsClick for this Resource!
This keynote talk by Bob Bain was given at the Metanexus symposium on Teaching Big History at the Harvard Club of New York on September 21, 2013. Bob Bain shares the experiences of the teachers and students participating in the Big History Project and argues that the curriculum is the key to solving a number of challenges in high schools today.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History
- Learning Stages: Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Lecture/Webinar
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: December 1, 2013