The What and Why of Big History, a talk by David ChristianClick for this Resource!
This lecture given by David Christian defines Big History and details its most essential component parts. Additionally, he offers his philosophical justification for why Big History should serve as a model for secondary education.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Video
- Keywords: David, Christian, Big, History
- Why I love this Resource: I have found this talk to be extremely helpful to me in an article I am formulating about the methodologies and outcomes that Cosmic Education and Big History share in common.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Kyle Herman
- Date Added: April 27, 2015