This lecture given by David Christian defines Big History and details its most essential component parts. Additionally, he offers his philosophical justification for why Big History should serve as a model for secondary education.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Video
- Keywords: David, Christian, Big, History
- Why I love this Resource: I have found this talk to be extremely helpful to me in an article I am formulating about the methodologies and outcomes that Cosmic Education and Big History share in common.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Kyle Herman
- Date Added: April 27, 2015