At the end of this year we remember the life of John Lewis, a leader in the struggle against racial discrimination. His life provides an example of how we might engage in what he described as “Good Trouble” to deal with the climate changing world we now exist in.
- Used by people who call the work: Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Law, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Blog, Document
- Keywords: Racism, systems change, good trouble
- Why I love this Resource: It helps us deal with the climate change struggles we are facing facicing. faced.
- Posted By: Mike Bell
- Date Added: January 6, 2021