Organized by the Forum on Religion and Ecology at Yale in honor of Thomas Berry’s 100th birthday, “Living Cosmology” offered participants an opportunity to hear from dozens of scholars and religious practitioners on the Christian response to the Emmy Award winning film, Journey of the Universe. This free conference opened Friday evening with a reception and screening of the film and closed Sunday evening with a celebratory service.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Law, Other (), Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Video
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: April 21, 2015