Looking Beyond ReligionLink to File
Two of our most enduring questions are “Who am I?” and “How should I live?” Sciences — especially ethology — can provide better answers than Biblical religions for the first question. The universe’s story — growth toward more inclusive, empowering and dynamic complexity — answers the second. What’s more, all of these answers are within and around us; nothing is hidden, there are no secrets in the quest for a life of healthy wholeness here and now.
- Original Release Date (Year): 2014
- Used by people who call the work: Big History
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Education, Government, Law, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article
- Keywords: Religion, Science, Ethology, Complexity
- Why I love this Resource: I think its perspective and message are scientific, and offer a legitimate heir to what theologians call ontology and soteriology.
- Posted By: Davidson Loehr
- Date Added: November 4, 2014