Meetings with Remarkable Educators – Philip Snow GangClick for this Resource!
In the Remarkable Educator’s Podcast, Ba Luvmour interviews Dr. Philip Snow Gang who shares some of the golden threads from his life long journey as a teacher and philosopher. In what ways does a cosmological and ecological context change the way we educate? What is the essence of cosmic education? Why are the spiritual roots of Montessori education not part of mainstream Montessori? In what ways is the TIES-Endicott graduate program “Montessori for adults?” Why is exploring one’s conditioning a prerequisite for the transformation of the teacher?
- Used by people who call the work: Montessori Cosmic Education
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Early Childhood PK, Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2, Higher Education, Infant/Toddler, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Audio, Website
- Keywords: cosmic education, montessori, master of education, spirituality, ecology, cosmology
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Warren Moliken
- Date Added: February 21, 2018