“To figure out the origin of life might take a conceptual shift towards seeing it as a pattern of molecular energy.” This article suggests a process for the chemical formation of life within deep-see geologic formations.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Website
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Brian Ackerman
- Date Added: January 24, 2016