Being a Bee (Stories for a Better World, Video)Click for this Resource!
This film is the result of a 12 month Heritage Lottery Funded project in which Global Generation involved young people in exploring cultural creation stories and the scientific origins of the universe. The Bee story emerged as a central motif for where we have all come from and our role in defining where we are headed. Young Big Bang Ambassadors co-produced the film and the narrative is a tapestry of young people’s writing.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Video
- Keywords: Universe Story , Global Generation
- Why I love this Resource: It is co produced with young people
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jane Riddiford
- Date Added: July 13, 2015