Most mainline Christian Churches are losing members, especially among the young. There is a perception that the churches are no longer relevant in the modern world. At the same time there is a search for more relevant new forms of spirituality both within and outside of the churches. There is an increasing interest in an Earth Spirituality. This is an article on Thomas Berry’s Earth Spirituality written for an environmental magazine based in the Comox Valley on Vancouver Island.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Religion/Spirituality
- Keywords: Thomas Berry, Earth Spirituality
- Why I love this Resource: It creates a common ground and connects the dots
- Posted By: Mike Bell
- Date Added: July 21, 2017