This episode features synergy — a power of the universe that is at the core of survival and innovation. Synergy gives us amazing insights into the potential of dynamic relationships between diverse communities. Through this podcast, come to understand how synergy shows up at the smallest scale of the universe, as well as throughout the story of life, and recharge your own endurance as we find our way forward.
Learn how a neutron is enabled to survive for billions of years through synergy. Then, see how synergy has allowed organisms to creatively respond to the core challenges of life. Finally, join Brian as he envisions the change needed for synergy to become embodied in the human. Listen here.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Education, Religion/Spirituality, Science
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Audio, Podcast
- Keywords: synergy, powers of the universe, Brian Swimme, journey of the universe, creativity, relationship, community, energy
- Why I love this Resource: Allows me to develop a personal connection with the fundamental dynamics of the Universe.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Devin M O'Dea
- Date Added: August 25, 2020