This episode of the JOTU podcast feature Transmutation — the process through which the universe is compelled to move from one mode of being into another.
In this podcast, Brian discusses how the universe utilizes the dynamics of constraint, discernment, opposition, and even rejection to move into ever deepening expressions of intimacy and beauty. To bring this power to life, Brian explores transmutations like the cooling of Earth’s crust to make mountains, the dynamics of the predator / prey relationship, and how laws and customs form human culture.
The present change we are sensing is happening at the deepest levels of being within the human species. Learn more about how the universe changes at its deepest levels and you will likely find the context and insight needed to support your journey during these challenging and exciting times.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Education, Religion/Spirituality, Science
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Audio, Podcast
- Keywords: transmutation, change, powers of the universe, universe, dynamics, the new story, evolutionary cosmology, Brian Swimme, podcast
- Why I love this Resource: Allows me to develop a personal connection with the fundamental dynamics of the Universe.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Devin M O'Dea
- Date Added: August 25, 2020