Thomas Berry talks about the need to turn from an anthropocentric perspective to a biocentric and ecocentric focus.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Law, Religion/Spirituality, Science, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article
- Keywords: Thomas Berry, Ecozoic
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: August 17, 2020