The Three Levels of Ascent, by Dr. Maria MontessoriLink to File
This document, unknown to many even in the Montessori world, describes three levels: a) a pedagogical, or methodological level; b) a second level of honoring and defending the child, seeing the light that shines forth from the child and 3) focusing on the salvation of humanity . . . that through the child humanity can reach the heights of our true nature. Maria Montessori and her son Mario developed the Cosmic Education Curriculum that grounds all learning at the elementary level in the cosmic narrative. A number of educators on the Network are expanding this curriculum into a learning spiral, or continuum, from early childhood to secondary levels.
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Article
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: December 17, 2016