TEDx Talk: Rights of NatureClick for this Resource!
It’s a story of my immersion into the Universe Story, through Thomas Berry’s work. It records my journey from social justice activist and lawyer to seeing the interconnectedness of humanity and the wider Earth community. It links my current work in Earth jurisprudence to bring forth transformation of human consciousness and the promotion of cultural, legal and spiritual change that can foster the recognition of the inherent Rights of Nature.
- Original Release Date (Year): Posted on YouTube in November 2013.
- Used by people who call the work: Evolutionaries, Other (Earth jurisprudence transformation of legal systems Rights of Nature/Mother Earth)
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Law, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Video
- Keywords: Rights of Nature, Earth Jurisprudence, interdependence, legal systems
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Patricia Siemen, OP, Esq
- Date Added: May 20, 2014