This 80-minute program has four parts, each one roughly 20 minutes long. It is recommended that you stop at the end of each section and write down any questions that you would like to ask Michael Dowd in a scheduled follow-up Q&A.
Michael Dowd is author of Thank God for Evolution.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Epic of Evolution
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality, Science, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Video
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: February 27, 2021