Keynote by Jennifer Morgan at the 2013 national American Montessori Society Conference in Orlando, FL. It’s an overview the Montessori Cosmic Education Curriculum and how it relates to other efforts to contextualize all subjects inside the story of the universe, and how it can deeply engage children of all learning styles at the Elementary Level and beyond. Demonstrates the power of storytelling for teaching the Cosmic Story.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Montessori Cosmic Education
- Learning Stages: Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2
- Type: Lecture/Webinar
- Keywords: Journey of the Universe, Brian Swimme, Thomas Berry, Maria Montessori
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: December 2, 2013