Bring the fun and energy of storytelling to your classroom or home with this comprehensive guide. Gain insights that will help you become an accomplished storyteller, an essential skill for Montessori practitioners.
Encourage what Maria Montessori referred to as the child’s “great power of imagination” and the child as a “force for the discovery of truth.” Children will be delighted with your stories and will come to lessons with new-found enthusiasm.
Written by master Montessori storyteller Michael Dorer, this comprehensive book journeys from the basics of storytelling to how to create your own stories.
Includes over 40 complete stories matched to the Montessori curriculum and materials. Numerous illustrations, diagrams, and charts add to the appeal of this invaluable addition to any Montessorian’s library. Paperback, 356 pages.
- Used by people who call the work: Montessori Cosmic Education, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science
- Learning Stages: Early Childhood PK, Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2, Middle 6 - 8
- Type: Book
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Ann Killeen
- Date Added: July 18, 2016