Twelve Principles for Understanding the Universe and the Role of the Human in the Universe ProcessLink to File
This is a distillation of Thomas Berry’s work into Twelve Principles. They can serve as the basis for teaching his thought.
- Used by people who call the work: Story of the Universe, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Thomas Berry, emergence, Mutually enhancing relationship
- Why I love this Resource: It's simple, deep, and comprehensive in it's overview of the work of Thomas Berry. An excellent guide.
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: May 11, 2014