Voices of the UniverseClick for this Resource!
This is an audio of multi-ethnic teenagers from London speaking as if they were the Universe – from the time before the Big Bang to the formation of the Earth. Their Voices were recorded during lockdown on their mobile phones and then mixed by our sound engineer Daniel Balfour. The music was originally created by John Boswell/ Melody Sheep who kindly and generously allowed us to use it. It is hoped that the audio can be used as an education tool to stimulate ideas, writing, dance, music and art. It can also be listened to as a meditation……..as a ‘Voyage into the Cosmos.’ The piece is best listened to through a good pair of headphones.
- Used by people who call the work: Journey of the Universe, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality, Science
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Audio
- Keywords: Voices, Cosmos
- Why I love this Resource: I love listening to the Voices of young people as they express their connection to the Cosmos.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Rod Sugden
- Date Added: October 27, 2021