A Girl in the Garden of EdenClick for this Resource!
In my own personal deep time, I spent 5 of my earliest years in a woodland paradise, connected to the most elemental, ancient beings on the planet: trees, dragonflies, water, moss, mushrooms. I roamed woods, ponds, meadows, gardens.
Most children, especially today, are not so blessed. Their loss is tragic for all of us, and for the future of the planet.
- Used by people who call the work: Other ()
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Website
- Keywords: natural world, childhood, education
- Why I love this Resource: Through that vivid sprite, still trailing leaves and flowers and dirt, I am rooted in the natural world I love and want to share with others, especially children.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Betsey Crawford
- Date Added: October 8, 2017