Re-Wilding Toronto: The Billion Dollar DreamClick for this Resource!
This blog post summarizes a recent presentation by the Department of Forestry, University of Toronto. It describes the effect of non-native species on Toronto’s famous ravine system and positive steps that are being taken to restore it.
- Used by people who call the work: Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Blog
- Keywords: native trees, ecology, forest restoration
- Why I love this Resource: Positive response to a key environmental issue
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Norah Bolton
- Date Added: June 5, 2019