A comparison of key points of the Modern Synthesis compared to the New Symbiotic Biology and Gaia Theory which highlight the radical shift in biology and evolution.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability, Education
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Image
- Keywords: New Symbiotic Biology, Modern Synthesis, neodarwinism, symbiosis, symbiogenesis, holobiont, symbiont, Gaia Theory
- Why I love this Resource: It illustrates the radical shift in world views between the Modern Synthesis and the New Symbiotic Biology/Gaia Theory.
- Posted By: James MacAllister
- Date Added: June 13, 2014