Awakening the Cartesian Dreamer: Universal Values in Solidarity with an Evolutionary UniverseLink to File
Article reviews the steps of the social transformation happening globally using tAwakening the Dreamer symposium’s four questions.
Identifies six universal values common to all indigenous and world religions and how they are evoked as a result of a fourfold wisdom conversation of science, religion, indigenous peoples and women.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Law, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Early Childhood PK, Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2, Higher Education, Infant/Toddler, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: awakening, cosmology, values
- Why I love this Resource: it describes the process we are involved in
- Posted By: Orla Hazra
- Date Added: March 3, 2014