Becoming Intimate with the EarthClick for this Resource!
Part love story, part battle cry, part call to adventure, Becoming Intimate with the Earth seamlessly weaves together our new science-based cosmology, the traditional wisdom of indigenous people, and an artist’s passionate engagement with life. The book shimmers with wit, poetry and stories of transformation. Intimacy Guides, Resources and Links, foster the renewal of our relationship with Mother Earth.
- Original Release Date (Year): 2013
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Book
- Keywords: Transformation, Indigenous wisdom, Joanna Macy, Brian Swimme. Thomas Berry
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Pauline Le Bel
- Date Added: June 22, 2014