Lead, Don’t Follow on Climate JusticeClick for this Resource!
A powerful and unflinching articulation of what is REALLY required of all cultural domains, especially the religious/spiritual institutions and individuals, for understanding the true nature of the ‘climate crisis’, and bringing about the critical, evolutionary, psycho-social-cultural-economic transformation. This is high intensity material!
- Used by people who call the work: Evolutionaries, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Government, Law, Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article
- Keywords: Leadership,transformation,climate crisis,social/economic justice
- Why I love this Resource: It is a compact, powerful, unflinching summary of the REAL responsibility of 'regligious/spiritual' institutions, to bring integral leadership in our global crisis.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Sam Guarnaccia
- Date Added: April 10, 2015