A biospheric perspective of the effect of the origin and evolution of life on Earth. April issue discusses the need to update selected Wikipedia entries and it only took medicine 150 years to convince medicine and science of the importance of microbiomes but they still don’t recognize that not all bacterial symbionts are friendly.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Gaia Theory/Science-Based Systems Thinking
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Document
- Keywords: Wilhelm Reich, Astrobiology, NASA, Nathan Currier, Wikipedia, Lynn Margulis, Gaia, Symbiogenesis, round bodies, Morten Laane, Gerald Domingue, Lyme disease, Douglas Zook, Kurt Vonnegut, research gate
- Why I love this Resource: Biospheric rather than anthropocentric perspective.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: James MacAllister
- Date Added: April 10, 2015