Story tells of our struggles to respond to the fears of terrorism and needs of refugees in the midst of Christmas, 2015. A family struggling to know what they believe are visited by a caravan of wiseones offering unusual and cosmic gifts. The author weaves scripture and cosmology to create an entertaining and relevant expression of evolutionary spirituality. Drawing on the work of Brian Swimme, Theilhard de Chardin, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Julien Huxley, and the gospel of Matthew the family experiences a delightful and evolutionary epiphany.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Ecology/Sustainability, Other (Storytelling), Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong
- Type: Document, Other
- Keywords: Brian Swimme, Theilhard de Chardin, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Julien Huxley, gospel of Matthew, Evolutionary Christianity, Evolutionary Spirituality, Terorism, Refugees, Social justice
- Posted By: Carol Kilby -
- Date Added: January 11, 2016