When Should You Introduce A Child To Evolution?Click for this Resource!
Review of Grandmother Fish, with an emphasis on the right age to start teaching evolution to children. Cites a review from the National Center for Science Education.
- Used by people who call the work: Other ()
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Education, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Early Childhood PK, Elementary K - 2
- Type: Book, Website
- Keywords: evolution
- Why I love this Resource: Her description of the book nails it.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jonathan Tweet
- Date Added: October 30, 2015