June 5th, 7:30, Dance of the Waters that Sing Thanks to the Rocks
An original ritual to mark United Nations’ World Environment Day.
Celebrate the opportunity in the crisis!
Like dancing waters sing, thanks to the rocks, we are finding our voice!
* Hear cosmological, ecological, and spiritual stories of water.
* Honour the plight of wetlands and the everyday grace of this element of life.
* Join in this evolutionary naming ceremony as reader or water-carrier, or …
* Take the name, “Evolutionary” – one aligned with the Great Work, the evolution of the human and the emergence of an Ecozoic age.
(pg 293, Evolutionary Dancer)
* Become the Song.
*What to Bring:
name of your bio-region’s watershed or principal source of water,
a bowl, small pitcher of water, and branch of greenery.
(Watch for reminder email with the link 1 hour before event)
- Used by people who call the work: Evolutionaries, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Lecture/Webinar, Ritual
- Keywords: evolutionary, spirituality, eco-literacy, eco-justice, naming ceremony, ritual
- Why I love this Resource: This is the evolution of ritual out, in, and on the fringe of ALL spiritual/religious traditions to aid the emergence of new human - earth relationship.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Carol Kilby -
- Date Added: June 2, 2021