Easter and Earth Day: life-death-lifeClick for this Resource!
This blog places the Easter Story, and Earth Day, in its cosmic setting, reminding readers that the pattern of life-death-life is ancient. “The Christ had to die” because Jesus participated in the fabric of creation. We, too, must die to what keeps us isolated from self-giving for the new life of the whole.
- Original Release Date (Year): posted 4/10/14
- Used by people who call the work: Other (EcoSpirituality Integrating faith and science)
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Other
- Keywords: Easter, Earth Day, new life, life-death-life pattern, evolution, self-giving
- Why I love this Resource: It gives a cosmic context to Easter, Earth Day, and life-death-life.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: April 13, 2014