Events DetailsDate: February 17, 2023 - March 10, 2023
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Location DetailsEvent Location:
, , , ,
A course that turns the healing paradigm on its head, exploring how we each contribute to the collective evolution through our individual healing – a life process that is an expression of our evolving Earth and Universe, as well as our greatest act of leadership. This is a deep dive into a non-pie-in-the-sky concept of healing that can be applied to everyday living.
This is a 6-hour course over 4 weeks – it will take place on Zoom from 12pm – 1:30pm EST every Friday starting from February 17, 2023 and ending on March 10, 2023.
The course explores:
Week 1: Healing UN-defined:
- The meaning of healing in an evolutionary context
- Personal healing as an act of leadership and evolution
Week 2: The relationship with your evolving world:
- Your relationship with Mother Earth and our Universe
- Microcosm to macrocosm – BE-ing an expression of our Universe
- Your personal truth and how it has a ripple effect on evolution
Week 3: Taking up personal leadership:
- Freeing yourself from constructs and definitions that no longer serve you
- Individuality as your greatest strength.
- The Five Building Blocks of UN-Becoming as a means to heal to your next evolutionary level
Week 4: Personal leadership for our collective healing:
- What you bring to the table in an evolving world
- Nourishing our evolution – what will I birth?
- Effecting change collectively for our global human and non-human family (including our biosphere and geosphere)
This course is for you if:
- You want to explore healing as an act of leadership.
- You want to heal to your next evolutionary level.
- You want to honour your relationship with self and honour yourself in your relationships with your fellow BE-ings.
- You feel called but you don’t know what you feel called to, and you want to fulfil that space of seeking. You find yourself asking silently, “How may I serve?”
- You want to build a stronger relationship with Mother Earth, her biosphere and her geosphere.
- You feel called, as part of the conscious collective, to heal Mother Earth.
This course will benefit:
- Community leaders
- Team and organisation leaders
- Global citizens who wish to contribute to BE-ing the evolutionary change they wish to see in our world (bringing in the Ecozoic era) through their work.
Contact DetailsEmail: [email protected]
Category(ies): No Categories