Fragile Gold, Music for a New Planetary Era: Article and Song (KOSMOS Journal, Spring 2020)Click for this Resource!
Fragile Gold is an original song composed to Robert Frost’s poem, Nothing Gold Can Stay. It is published here with an article, a reflection on the questions: “How do we spend our time, money and attention? Where are our gifts most needed in transforming historical trauma and redirecting financial wealth where it can have the most impact for building a regenerative planetary era? What does ‘wealth’ mean to you personally? Are values and wisdom forms of wealth? How about biodiversity, or global commons? Will a new planetary era of radical sharing emerge?
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Ecology/Sustainability
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Article, Music
- Keywords: Aesthetics, Music, Beauty, Poetry
- Why I love this Resource: A widely recognized, high integrity and beautiful publication that integrates Science, Art, Philosophy, Culture, Education, Being
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Sam Guarnaccia
- Date Added: April 9, 2020