Hatching the Cosmic EggClick for this Resource!
A master Montessori storyteller and a gifted illustrator take readers on a breathtaking journey across the entire cosmos in this gorgeous picture book. Travel with them as they encounter the Universe, life on Earth, the arrival of humans, and the discovery of language and mathematics.
Ultimately readers realize the profound awareness of where we all come from—and where we all belong.
Includes a captivating, five-song CD by Andrew Kutt that is sure to delight you and your children. By Michael J. Dorer. Illustrated by Beth Wilson. Paperback, 58 pages.
Read this paper for how to get started with Hatching the Cosmic Egg. Click here.
- Used by people who call the work: Montessori Cosmic Education, Story of the Universe
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Biology and Earth Systems Science, Science
- Learning Stages: Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2
- Type: Book
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Ann Killeen
- Date Added: December 31, 2019