I Thirst: A Lenten Journey from Desert to Garden is a resource for Lent groups that is grounded in the cosmic story. Participants reflect on the importance of water, its sacredness, its precariousness globally. They integrate their concern for water with the Lenten Scriptures and Jesus’ experiences. Each of the five weeks includes the components that have made this series useful on four continents: reflection, input, sharing, action suggestions, group prayer, and socializing. I Thirst is available, free, in English and Spanish.
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Website
- Keywords: Lent, water, wonder, facts, issues, climate, trees
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: February 19, 2014