Ash Wednesday’s dust dates, as do we all, to the stars. This ritual celebrates our stardust beginnings with music, readings, reflection, sharing, intentions, and blessings.
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Middle 6 - 8, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Website
- Keywords: stardust, ash wednesday, creation
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Terri MacKenzie
- Date Added: February 19, 2014