A phenomenal exploration of the great integral dynamic forces and systems underlying ‘psycho-cultural emergence’, the spiral of increasing evolutionary complexity within the development of human thought and culture referred to as Memes. Along with Ken Wilber’s AQAL Integral ‘Theory of Everything’ (book title: A Theory of Everything), Beck and Wilber’s work are critical to understanding how the ‘noosphere’ works, how perceptions can change, and how the apprehension of a Deep Time perspective can transform a culture’s behavior, understanding, and reintegration into a life-sustaining mode.
- Used by people who call the work: Evolutionaries, Other ()
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Other (what Claire W. Graves called The Emergent Cyclical Double-Helix Model of Adult Biopsychosocial Systems Development.), Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Book
- Keywords: Integral, integration, meme, evolution, culture, worldview
- Why I love this Resource: The clearest and most powerful expression of a conception of human nature, potential, change, and culture which follows the irreversible pattern of the deep time evolution of the Universe.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Sam Guarnaccia
- Date Added: February 13, 2014