The Living Universe — A video introduction to the bookClick for this Resource!
A short video (4+ minutes) that introduces the everyday nature and great importance of being awake to the aliveness of the universe.
- Original Release Date (Year): 2009
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Law, Other (Applies to all of the above because it is about the foundational perspectival framework within which life exists.), Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Video
- Keywords: universe, cosmos, living, great transition, universe story, living universe
- Why I love this Resource: It gently explores the importance of being awake to living in a living universe.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Duane Elgin
- Date Added: August 22, 2014