The Living Universe: Where Are We? Who Are We? Where Are We Going?Click for this Resource!Link to File
Integrates deep insights from science and wisdom traditions to reveal the deeper unity shared by both and its meaning for humanity’s journey into the future.
- Original Release Date (Year): 2009
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Law, Other (Applies to all of the above because it is about the foundational perspectival framework within which life exists.), Religion/Spirituality, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Book
- Why I love this Resource: This book integrates deep insights from science and wisdom traditions and reveals the deeper unity shared by both.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Duane Elgin
- Date Added: August 22, 2014