The Worldview of Thomas Berry: The Flourishing of the Earth CommunityClick for this Resource!
Thomas Berry (1914-2009) was a historian of world religions and an early voice awakening moral sensibilities to the environmental crisis. He is known for articulating a “new story” of the universe that explores the implications of the evolutionary sciences and cultural traditions for creating a flourishing future.
- Used by people who call the work: New Cosmology, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Agriculture, Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Current Issues, Ecology/Sustainability, Education, Government, Law, Religion/Spirituality, Science, Social Justice
- Learning Stages: Adult Education, Higher Education, Lifelong, Secondary 9 - 12
- Type: Lecture/Webinar
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Jennifer Morgan
- Date Added: August 15, 2022