A wild love for the worldClick for this Resource!
My youngest nephew is standing at the gates of adulthood appalled by what he finds beyond them. He has a lot of company, of all ages. But I feel particular sympathy for the youngest and tenderest among us. It is one thing, at my age, to acknowledge that I will not see the promised land in the span I have left. But for our young, too many are wondering if they will have land at all.
What has stayed with me after a recent visit was Ira’s asking where I find comfort and inspiration in the face of our challenges. This is my answer.
- Used by people who call the work: Cosmic Evolution, New Cosmology
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Religion/Spirituality
- Learning Stages: Lifelong
- Type: Blog, Website
- Keywords: cosmos, earth, love, nature, comfort, inspiration
- Why I love this Resource: I find my comfort and inspiration cosmic energies, deep time, a deep love for the world, and inspiring people.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Betsey Crawford
- Date Added: August 8, 2022