Bright Morning StarsClick for this Resource!
This offering from the Center for Children and Theology continues the work of the Sacred History materials of integrating the Creation accounts of Genesis 1 and 2, with our growing understanding of the origins of the universe and life through the lens of science. The gifts of stars, sun and moon, earth, land and water, plants, animals and humankind, are celebrated in words from the Bible. saints, and scientists. as well as in art and song.
- Used by people who call the work: Montessori Cosmic Education, The New Story
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Art, Biology and Earth Systems Science, Religion/Spirituality, Science
- Learning Stages: Early Childhood PK, Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2, Infant/Toddler
- Type: Book
- Keywords: creation, music, song, sacred, Montessori, cosmology, Genesis
- Why I love this Resource: Using Language, art and music appropriate for children ages 6+, this book engages both the intellect and heart as it celebrates both Christian and scientific perspectives on the origins and story of our universe.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: CATHERINE MARESCA
- Date Added: January 18, 2022