Midwest Book Reviews of Earth Mama® Music CollectionClick for this Resource!
Review of Joyce Rouse’s nine CD’s.
- Used by people who call the work: Big History, Montessori Cosmic Education
- Applies a deep time evolutionary perspective to: Ecology/Sustainability, Education
- Learning Stages: Early Childhood PK, Elementary 3 - 5, Elementary K - 2, Lifelong, Middle 6 - 8
- Type: Article, Quote
- Keywords: variety of music albums, ecoliteracy, good stewardship, nature, joys of love and kindness, moral principal, family, school, library, ecology themed music, holiday themed music, religious themed music, Virginia
- Why I love this Resource: A very thorough review of music for schools, religious organizations, families.
- Link to Resource: Click here
- Posted By: Joyce J Rouse
- Date Added: October 11, 2016